We at Natural Nail Lounge will follow all new extremely strict protocols to ensure the safety of our team, our incredible clients, and our community.
We know getting your nail services is a luxury, and some of these new changes may reduce that, but if we work together, things will get back to normal sooner rather than later and you will be able to once again receive the full Natural Nail Lounge experience you’ve grown to love.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE WITH NO REFUND.
- We strongly advise immunocompromised, at-risk, and vulnerable humans including pregnant and nursing mothers to really consider your risks before scheduling your appointment and highly suggest you do not schedule a non-essential personal service to reduce your exposure to Covid-19 and any other major health-related illnesses and injuries during this crucial time.
- If you can not wear a mask for longer than 15 minutes due to any health-related reasons we urge you to not schedule an appointment at this time. Your mask must be kept on during your entire service, if it is taken off during your service, the nail artist will stop the service immediately and ask you to leave the premises
- NEW PRICING POLICY: Due to the increasing overheads, there is an increase in our service fees effective June 1, 2020. All prices include sanitation and hazard fee.
- Please wear your face masks, or we have the right to refuse services. In case, you don’t have one, we will provide a free mask for a limited time. It is mandatory for all guests to wear a face mask inside at all times.
- If you arrive at your appointment showing any visible respiratory symptoms of illness even while wearing a face mask. For example, cough, fever, shortness of breath we have the right to refuse services.
- All Guests and Employees will have mandatory symptom screenings before entering as additional health and safety precautions.
- It is also mandatory for all our nail artists and front desk hospitality team to wear a face mask and gloves at all times while inside and performing services.
- Our salons are properly cleaned, sanitized, disinfected before the start, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital-grade disinfectants and we are strictly following Board of Barbering and Cosmetology and local state health departments procedures.
- We will continue to be by appointment only and will not accept any walk-ins.
- Upon arrival, all guests must use hand sanitizer, and once entering guests must properly wash hands for 20 seconds before the start of their service.
- Please leave ALL personal items in your car other than keys, cell phone, any emergency items, inhalers, or EpiPens. We will not allow anyone to place your personal belongings on any surface within the salons to minimize the spread of contamination.
- No personal cell phones, electronic devices, laptops are allowed during your service.
- We will not have any more than 12 people in the salon at one time until further notice.
- All workstations will keep social distancing.
- For extra safety precautions for both of our nail artists and front desk hospitality staff, we will have Acrylic Safety Protection Guard partitions for Social Distancing Safety.
- We ask that you wait outside or in your car until our front desk staff or nail artist comes and gets you, call or text you when we are ready for you, have your phone ready. Please note our front entry doors will be locked to limit access to people entering.
- As we always have been using, disposable pedicure liners for all pedicure services to ensure safety between guests.
- Each station will be thoroughly sanitized after each client. We have allowed 10 minutes of cleaning time between clients to ensure everything is above and beyond sanitation and disinfection requirements.
- We no longer will be serving complimentary water, tea and other refreshments to reduce health risks to our staff until further notice. Please come very hydrated before your appointment.
- Please do not bring any outside food or drinks. We can serve water TO-GO only.
- All our nail artists, front desk hospitality team are all BARBICIDE Certificates available upon request.
- Only the person with the appointment is allowed in the salon, no kiddos, babies, friends, pets, or extra people are allowed in at this time.
- We will no longer be offering magazines.
- After your service, guests are to check out and leave immediately so we can properly clean, disinfect and sanitize for our next guests. The waiting area/lounge is closed at this time. We ask all guests to call or schedule online for their next appointment.
- We ask our guests to not touch our nail polishes, nail swatches, and retail products. Please ask your nail artists or our front desk hospitality staff for assistance.
- We are no longer booking any large parties of 3 or more people.
- We are no longer offering same time services.
If you are experiencing any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing a fever, cough, or trouble breathing, please stay home and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later to ensure you are symptom-free.
It’s a complicated situation, our plans may change, and if so we will let you know. Please know we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and NHS and urge you all to do the same.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. As we continue our daily lives in this changing reality, let’s work to protect and care for one another. We are all in this together!
As always, wishing you health, wellness, and good vibes.